Friday 1 January 2010

Podcast Episode One - January 2010 - Beginnings

Welcome to the first episode of 愛love Podcast! Yay!! So happy about this.
Anyway, this is DJ 愛迷 (Ai Mei); otherwise known as Amy.
This podcast will hopefully give you the best in K-pop, C-pop and J-pop.
And sorry if I made any mistakes, this is my first time doing this.
Wish me luck!

Here is the track listing of this episode:
>For Musik by 4minute
>Fire by 2NE1
>처음처럼 [Like the first time] by 티아라 T-ara
>我有我的Young [I Have My Youth] by 飛輪海 Fahrenheit
>I'm Coming (feat. Tablo) By 비 Rain
>소년이여 [A boy] by G-Dragon
>라차타 [LA chA TA] by f(x)
>リライト [Rewrite] by アジアン・カンフー・ジェネレーション Asian Kung-Fu Generation
>다시 만난 세계 [Into The New World] by소녀시대 SNSD

PodOmatic link: http://amy-bell.podomatic.com/
Should be on iTunes soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment